Attention All Women! Bicep Exercises are Vital
to Know How to Lose Arm Flab!
Toned and defined upper arms can look so sexy on women. Bicep exercises are the answer!
I know you are serious about wanting to discover how to lose arm flab, but you have to be dedicated to this whole process if you are going to get the best results! And in addition to these , you must also be prepared for some exercises.
1. Bicep Dumbbell Curls
Bicep curls with dumbbells are a great exercise for women. Bicep exercises are important to keep the upper part of the arm toned and strong to prevent strains or injuries. When you discover how to lose arm flab fast, you will realise that this exercise will be a vital part of your routine.
- Start by taking a dumbbell in each hand, with your arms at your sides and the palms of your hands facing in towards your body.
- As you bend one elbow, rotate the palm of that hand to face upwards just before the forearm becomes parallel with the floor. Exhale as you do this. Be careful not to raise the dumbbell too high as this will force your elbow to rise and will place the load onto the front of your shoulder instead of your bicep.
- Then inhale and lower the dumbbell back down to your side slowly.
- Repeat with the other arm, and continue alternating arms.
Ensure you maintain a smooth controlled speed through the movement, while staying in control of the weight – if you rock your body back and forth to lift the weight up, you can cause a lower back injury over time.
In order to notice better definition and tone to the arm, gradually increase the weight as you progress. This is definitely going to show you how to lose arm flab.
2. Bicep Curls (with palms facing up)
This variation of the bicep curl will put more emphasis on the outer part of the bicep as it works the muscle through its entire range of motion, and working any muscle through its entire range of motion will get faster results – again showing you how to lose arm flab.
- Start by holding a dumbbell in each hand, with your arms at your sides and palms facing up. To do this, the dumbbells will need to be slightly in front of and resting on your upper thighs.
- As you raise both dumbbells at the same time, exhale. Try not to raise the dumbbells too high, as this will place the load onto your instead of your biceps.
- Then inhale as you lower the dumbbells back down slowly.
- Complete 3 sets, of between 12-15 repetitions.
3. Reverse Curls
Reverse curls will work the biceps, and they will work the forearms and strengthen the wrists as well, so whilst maybe don’t expect to really know how to lose arm flab with this one, it is still good to add to your whole routine.
- Start by standing up tall in front of the cable machine. You will need to use a straight handle attached to the cable from the bottom of the machine – as shown in the picture.
- Hold the bar with an overhand grip and ensure you keep your wrists straight throughout the whole movement.
- As you raise the bar up by bending at the elbows, exhale. Try to avoid raising the bar too high as this will force your elbows to rise which then places the load on to the front part of your shoulder as opposed to your biceps and forearms.
- Inhale as you lower the bar back down slowly.
- Try 3 sets, of between 12-15 repetitions.
4. Barbell Curls with a Wide Grip
- Start by standing with your back straight and holding the barbell with a wide and underhand grasp.
- Contract your glutes and abs for added stability.
- Exhale as you raise the barbell.
- And inhale as you lower the barbell.
- Complete 3 sets, of between 10-12 reps.
5. Preacher Machine Curls
This is an outstanding non free-weight exercise for women.
- Position yourself correctly at the machine and take hold of the handle with an underhand grasp. Rest the lower part of your chest on the edge of the support and partially extend your arms.
- As you raise the handle, exhale.
- And as you slowly return the handle to the start position, inhale.
- Try to keep your abs tight whilst maintaining a smooth controlled speed through the entire movement and stay in control of the weight.
Avoid curling your wrists up and down when you bring the handle up in this exercise, as this will work your forearm instead of your bicep.
Try to avoid leaning too far forward over the padded chest support, as this will reduce the entire range of motion.
And also try to avoid allowing your arms to extend too much as this will place a great deal of stress on your elbow joint.
Now You KNOW How to Lose Arm Flab
So you get the picture? Now you know how to lose arm flab, and you also know that women bicep exercises are an absolutely crucial part of losing that flab.
In addition to these women bicep exercises, you will also have to make sure you are eating a healthy and well-balanced diet which includes lots of lean protein, complex carbohydrates and healthy fats. These all help you to ( ) into your workout.and will aid the process too. Another aid to the fat loss process would be to include some
These are pretty important rules for all women. Bicep exercises shouldn’t be overlooked – and when you’ve been doing them for a while and see the results, you’ll love the new definition in your upper arms and you’ll be so glad that you lost the fat!
Try these other women bicep exercises and add them to your routine, now that you know how to lose arm flab. It is also a good idea to add some exercises women love into your routine as well, to get even better results.