Tricep Workouts Women Should Do
Tricep Workouts Women Should Do To Lose Arm Flab
To achieve toned and attractive upper arms and lose that horrid arm flab, it is absolutely vital to include in your exercise program, some tricep workouts. Women are often surprised to discover the importance of exercising the backs of the upper arm – a muscle group that is often ignored but one which if not worked can result in a flabby ‘bingo wing’ appearance.
Working your muscles with weights will help them to grow and add density and mass. As muscles grow, they require energy in the form of calories. This growth
Tricep Workouts Women Should Do:
The following are a selection of tricep workouts women really should do on a regular basis:
- To perform this exercise, stand straight, and take a dumbbell in one hand.
- Raise your arm straight up above your head.
- Bend your arm at the elbow, lowering the dumbbell to the base of your neck.
- Maintain a smooth movement throughout whilst staying in control of the weight.
- Return the dumbbell and your arm to a vertical position, and repeat.
- Lie down on a flat bench and take a dumbbell in each hand, ensuring that your arms are vertical.
- Inhale as you lower the dumbbells so that your forearms are then horizontal and parallel to the ground, whilst your upper arms remain vertical at all times.
- Exhale and return the dumbbells to the start position, and repeat.
- The back of the bench needs to be at an incline for this one. Take hold of an ez-bar with an overhand grasp, and hold it above your head whilst keeping your arms vertical.
- Push with your legs and dig your heels into the ground to ensure your back is flat against the support.
- Lower the ez-bar back to the base of your neck.
- Then return the ez-bar to the start position, overhead and repeat.
- Lay back on a flat bench, taking hold of an ez-bar with an overhand grasp, and your arms straight above you.
- Keeping your back straight, dig your heels into the ground for stability and tighten your abs.
- Inhale, as you lower the barbell towards your forehead.
- Exhale, as you return the barbell to the start position, and repeat.
A selection of biceps exercises in addition to these the above exercises to target the biceps muscles, in order to maintain total muscular symmetry.should also be included in tricep workouts. Women should perform